The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Overload Early Release Version Comments and Feedback 1 weapon per key please

RSS Feed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Haunted Parrasp Haunted Parrasp 21 Mar 2018 @ 3:45pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Terminal
    Terminal
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 18

When I’m using the thunderbolt in CM, I want to press a key knowing I’ll switch to the crusher and NOT the reflex! I know most people won’t be willing to bind all 16 weapons to 16 buttons, but let us bind our favorites.

Yinut
    Yinut
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 55

I second this request, it would be very nice to have that option.

hurleybird
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

Hmmm, or even the ability to set which weapon is preferred for a shared key would be nice, either as an alternative or as an addition to the above request.

Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 421

I am also strongly in favor of this. I posted a similar thread about a year ago With some suggestions (Raptur had some great ideas too). Even a year later I’m still occasionally getting the wrong weapon at a critical moment. It’s actually become worse since the system to select our upgrades in CM went in. That needs a lot of work too.

Anyway, here’s a link to that old thread. After re-reading it I think the ideas there are still just as useful since no changes have been made to that part of the game since then.
    finer control over weapon selection

birdseye
    birdseye
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 45

Yes Please, I think the same thing all the time.

Primary/Secondary auto select lists would be good too.

KAHA
    KAHA
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

YES PLZ I requested that some time ago too.

Secondary Auto-Select options?

Haunted Parrasp
    Haunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

All you really need is for the one key to always select its first weapon first, instead of going for the one you used most lately. That way you know a double tap on 1 will always get you cyclone (for example).

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Doom but with sidescrolling platforming action Next Topic: Ratzez lyrics (from Descent II)