The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Community Hijinks and Random Stuff A little stumped about multiplayer chat

RSS Feed
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the-argonain-guythe-argonain-guy
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 19

I am wondering, how do I chat with people on overload multiplayer? Because I really don’t know how to use it, there’s like no specific command for initiating it listed, and when people ask me about anything or try to talk to me through multiplayer chat, I wind up pausing trying to figure out how to use the multiplayer chat, and then subsequently look like I don’t know what I’m doing and then delay the multiplayer match, and not responding afterwards! I just end up remaining silent not being able to talk to anyone, because I can’t really figure that out.

In fact I winded doing all of that again when I was playing multiplayer with someone today.

gruenbaer
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Go to Options – Control Options – Mouse&Keyboard Options – Remap Mouse/Keyboard – Additional Controls.
    Set a key for Multiplayer chat.

the-argonain-guythe-argonain-guy
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 19

Go to Options – Control Options – Mouse&Keyboard Options – Remap Mouse/Keyboard – Additional Controls.
    Set a key for Multiplayer chat.

Thank you! 🙂

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Sensitivity and top rotation speed Next Topic: I made a thing. (Overload Wallpaper!)