The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter BackerKit Survey Lockdown

RSS Feed
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Just a quick reminder regarding your BackerKit Surveys. We will lockdown all accounts tomorrow morning. This will make all survey answers and rewards selections final, and all credit cards will be charged for additional pledges made in BackerKit (note: this is only if you decided to add something to your original Kickstarter Pledge through the survey). Shipping information can still be updated.

If you have any changes to your survey or rewards selection, today is the day to make them! After today, you can still upgrade pledges, but you will need to contact us directly to help with that.

Login to surveys on Backerkit, and please contact us if you have any questions!

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

I think this is the best thing that I’ve ever spent my money on. I should frame this month’s bank statement. (I’m just sayin’) 🙂

I do have a question though: does this mean that we’re done trying to reach the 2 remaining Stretch Goals?

Prepare for Overload…

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

I wish I would of taken the money I invested in DU and put it towards Overload.

SiriusSirius
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 406

Is this also the cut-off for the stretch goals? Though there’s so far to go until the next one I’m not sure it’ll make a difference.

I guess if it comes down to it, we’re just going to have to hope Overload sells so there can be a sequel which supports custom robots and all that good stuff… hmm… where have I seen that before?

Mike Kulas
    Overload Team
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 186

No — We’re still counting pledges towards the stretch goals. Yes, it’s a…stretch, but we’re hoping that ongoing PR will reach a stretch goal.

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 122

Mike, you’re a living legend for me, but I do not trust anyone anymore after I bought for big money Descent 3 license, which is installed on the computer with the Russian language with great difficulty.

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Mike, you’re a living legend for me, but I do not trust anyone anymore after I bought for big money Descent 3 license, which is installed on the computer with the Russian language with great difficulty.

This isn’t really the Descent 3 team though. This is basically the Parallax team with some new additions. The people you can’t trust from D3 aren’t working on Overload. They’re nowhere near this project and they never will be.

Prepare for Overload…

Kevin Bentley
    Overload Team
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

Sigma,

What was the problem with installing D3 on a Russia language PC? I have a terrible memory these days, but I don’t remember that one.

Kevin Bentley
    Overload Team

Sigma,

What was the problem with installing D3 on a Russia language PC? I have a terrible memory these days, but I don’t remember that one.

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer

After the complete installation of the game, you see a window that the game can not be installed due linguistic inconsistencies.

Kevin Bentley
    Overload Team

Sigma,

That’s strange! We built several different versions of the game with different localizations (of both D3 and InstallShield), I wonder which version you had. I believe we had a US version that was english only, and the european version that used macrovision copy protection (due to retailer requirements), and I think the other one was the ROW (rest of the world) build, that was sold in several other countries.

It’s almost certain that the problem was with install shield. I’m disappointed we never fixed it or made a work around, but I don’t think it was ever brought up to us.

I’m ready to blame install shield for the problem, but I’m sorry you had those problems!

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer

I’m a little surprised that you do not know that to install the license Descent 3 is necessary to change the language.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Lots of banding everywhere Next Topic: Short game oder not?