The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Playable Teaser March 2016 Bug Reports and Questions Can I swap maps between Teaser builds?

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

I’d like to take the new map for Challenge Mode and play it in Build 4 (in the last build released before increasing the difficulty during the 24-hour live stream). Is that possible? If so, then what files would I move around?

I’d also like to replace the 6-Dof Practice map in Build 6 (the one that has the new map for Challenge Mode) with one from any of the first 5 builds – except for the first build, since that one was released to the press and so I don’t have it. 🙂 The reason being is that the 6-Dof Practice map in Build 6 is noticeably darker and I’m not sure that was intentional because it’s hard to see. I still play 6-Dof Practice for variety.

So yeah, if this is possible, then what files would I move around?

Prepare for Overload…

Luke Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 115

We’re making one more final build with both Challenge levels. I’m tuning the difficulty a little more (Normal/Easy in particular), and some other things. Will make sure the lighting is not super dark.

Luke

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

We’re making one more final build with both Challenge levels. I’m tuning the difficulty a little more (Normal/Easy in particular), and some other things. Will make sure the lighting is not super dark.

Luke

Nice. Thank you, Luke!

Prepare for Overload…

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

Once again Luke you rock!!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Mapping joystick axis on the teaser Next Topic: AutoHotKey Hat Switch Work-Around