The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Playable Teaser March 2016 Brags and Links Challenge Mode Leaderboard?

RSS Feed
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    grendelgrendel
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 21

Nope. Works fine in any other game, incl. Geocore that uses Unity.

JTWreckerJTWrecker
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 4

For what it’s worth – 321 on Normal. Will give hard a try at some point, but my Normal spree ended when the bots had a long series of dropping armor instead of energy or ammo… I ended up with like 100+ armor and nothing to shoot! Had to sit there and let some blades finish me 🙂

sLLiKsLLiK
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 24

Got 168 on my third play-through of Hard mode, but I neglected to take a screenshot, so I’ll have to beat my own record in order to offer proof.

homeyduh
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 67

Whenever you die, it should show that you have a high score of 168 though lol

homeyduh
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 67

with the new update, was able to push up to 88 XD

Enzo03Enzo03
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

Lol with this update it’s an endurance game.

311 on hard:

JTWreckerJTWrecker
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 4

Now that energy and ammo auto-respawns in known locations, you can definitely last much longer. Almost preferred it without the respawns, had to manage what bots dropped you! Still a trip to circle and kill everything though – so much moving all around you, doubly so when the bots respawn RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

I got to 74 in hard, but I also got to 640 on normal… and I kinda just let that end. I was actually starting to get a little slowdown with the sheer amount of bot debris in the level, and smaller passages were almost completely blocked with it – both impressive and disturbing!

sLLiKsLLiK
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 24

242 on hard… I was all smug and happy about it, too, until I realized Enzo had surpassed me before I’d even had a chance to post it. BAH! =) I feel like I could have kept going for a while, too (at least as far as gameplay, flight pattern, and racking up more kills), but my hand was trying to give out on me near the end. Framerate also seems to start to suffer after the 150 mark or so, but it comes and goes. I’m assuming there’s some garbage collection going on in memory that has to start working extra hard after that. Could just be my setup and the fact that I was simultaneously trying to stream it, though.

EDIT: Audio on the video is slightly delayed for some strange reason. That doesn’t usually happen.

Enzo03Enzo03
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

Hehehehe 🙂

I’m fully expecting to be passed soon anyhow. I wound up getting killed because I fatigued and my eyes glazed over. Went from around 100 armor to dead in an instant!

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

In case you can’t see this DropBox image, I have 862 kills on Easy in Foundry. I could have easily had more than 1,000 kills, but I made a stupid mistake due to getting a little tired. lol

Prepare for Overload…

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 122

And somehow I enjoy more to play in Foundry exactly on Hard 🙂

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer

And somehow I enjoy more to play in Foundry exactly on Hard :)/quote]

It just occurred to me that if I played on Normal or Hard, then I’d NEVER have to deal with that gradual performance degradation that happens when getting 100+ kills. lol

Prepare for Overload…

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

And somehow I enjoy more to play in Foundry exactly on Hard :)/quote]

It just occurred to me that if I played on Normal or Hard, then I’d NEVER have to deal with that gradual performance degradation that happens when getting 100+ kills. lol

Your degradation is hard to miss if you’re not even able to properly insert a quote. Take care of yourself! 😀

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer

Yeah, well anyway, thank you for the inspiration to play on a higher difficulty more often. I have to admit that I’ve been thinking I should because I’m getting tired of how the performance gets worse after killing like more than a hundred bots or so.

Remember, being a human means that we will never be able to be perfect. So, I hope you can find forgiveness for me failing at seeing that I screwed up the quote. After all, we aren’t working in WYSIWYG editors. Good grief. If it happens again, then I hope you can see your way past it and just ignore it because damn…

I hope you were just giving some friendly ribbing because right now, I’m not taking too kindly to you pointing out my mistake. lol You could’ve just replied as though I didn’t make a mistake. That’s what *I* would have done. We all make mistakes every day. There wasn’t any real need to point it out.

Prepare for Overload…

SigmaSigma
    Kickstarter Backer

Whatever it was, I’m still impressed. 862 killed evil robots that’s not to be sneezed at! 😉

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Playable Teaser Next Topic: First impression for a highly competitive Descent 1 pilot