The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Classic 6DOF Games Descent AMA Monday 2/15 at 1pm ET

RSS Feed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cathy Schneider 15 Feb 2016 @ 11:39am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matt Toschlog
    Overload Team
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 88

Hello, 6DOF fans!

This forum in intended to talk about Descent and other classic games, so I want to let everyone know that Mike Kulas and I will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit this Monday (2/15) at 1pm ET. Make sure you are signed up with Reddit as you will need to log in to join us.

We hope to see you there!

– Matt

PyroJockey
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 63

I’m new to Reddit, just signed up. How do I join the AMA?

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow stuff up.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

We’ll post the subreddit around 12:45 pm EST, and then send the link everywhere. Then, just login to your reddit account, go to the link and fire away. Should be a great conversation!

MAKAsaurusFLEX
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 21

Wish I could make it. I’ll be in a meeting at that time.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Here is the link to the Reddit IAMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/45xltb/we_are_matt_toschlog_and_mike_kulas_creators_of/

You can go now to post questions and upvote what you want answered. Matt and Mike will start answering questions at 1pm EST.

@makasaurusflex, they should be answering questions for a while so hopefully we can catch you before or after your meeting!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Development questions Next Topic: A new FreeSapce?