The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Bug Reports for Full Game Different mouse sensitivity in SP and MP

RSS Feed
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lifthrasillifthrasil
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi there, I notices something weird. I don’t know whether this has already been discussed, but the mouse sensitivity settings seem to be interpreted very differently in the single-player game than in the multi-player game.
    If I adjust the sensitivity so that the ship responds nicely in single-player, the response and turning-speed is very sluggish in multi-player. And if I adjust the settings there, so that I get a decent response, the response and turning speed in single-player become so fast that it is impossible to control the ship and aim it anywhere.

Now of course I can just memorize the settings for multiplayer and singleplayer and adjust them each time. But it would be better if the settings mean the same thing in both modes.

LotharBot
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 133

multiplayer has turn limiting built in, and 2 modifiers under “customize” that let you increase your turn speed. If your SP config has turn limiting set to off, you’ll need to make sure you have both turn speed modifiers set for MP in order to match. (Or if you can get a config you like in MP without those modifiers, make sure you set the same turn limiting settings in SP to match.)

lifthrasillifthrasil
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thank you!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Wishes for features to be added Next Topic: Level Set Project: Conflict at Jupiter (WIP)