The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Overload Early Release Version Getting rid of chat in PlayOverload.com

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sfischersfischer
    Overload Team
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 105

Most of our active communication is now done in Discord. As of this post, it’s been 6 days since anyone actually said anything in our older PlayOverload Chat. So we’re going to let it go away (I think we pay for it monthly, so it’ll likely disappear near the end of the month). We’ll still maintain this website & these forums, just not the chat – for that, please join us on our Discord.

https://discord.playoverload.com

birdseyebirdseye
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 45

I suggest replacing the current “Overload Chat” link that is always displayed on the right side with a link to setting up Discord for Overload. The sooner people can chat the sooner they’ll be hooked into the community.

Right now if you click you get the old box thing and this post is nestled within sub-forums.

zero
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 19

I suggest replacing the current “Overload Chat” link that is always displayed on the right side with a link to setting up Discord for Overload. The sooner people can chat the sooner they’ll be hooked into the community.

Right now if you click you get the old box thing and this post is nestled within sub-forums.

this

birdseyebirdseye
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 45

this

I see the chat button is gone, but no obvious way to tell people about Discord/learn about the existence of a discord channel.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Outpost translations Next Topic: Revival Stream guest for 5/15: Artist – Victor Duarte