The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter How to download Overload for Kickstarter Backers?

RSS Feed
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    flatlander607
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m a Kickstarter Backer. I’m not quite sure how to go about downloading the game from Steam, or do I have to purchase it in addition to the Kickstarter? My Kickstarter reward level is “DELUXE DIGITAL COMBO PACK”. Where do I get that?

banditt
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Most of the kickstarter rewards are being managed through backerkit. Once you have that set up you should be able to see all your downloadable rewards there, including Steam keys. If you already have the beta version on Steam, then should just need to update it to get the release version.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Hi @flatlander!

I just emailed you the invite to your BackerKit account. You can view rewards like codes/links under the “Digital Downloads” tab. The “Steam EA Key” will give you full access to the game. If you already have the early access version on Steam, it should automatically update to the full game. We’re still working on GOG, and hope to have those keys out soon.

flatlander607
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Most of the kickstarter rewards are being managed through backerkit. Once you have that set up you should be able to see all your downloadable rewards there, including Steam keys. If you already have the beta version on Steam, then should just need to update it to get the release version.

That worked, thanks! Thanks also Cathy!

ionized
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 23

Any idea when backers can expect to receive the DRM free release?

Edit: Sorry, should have read the above posts better. Appreciate the work you’re doing to get this one out.

eisberg
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Any idea when backers can expect to receive the DRM free release?

Edit: Sorry, should have read the above posts better. Appreciate the work you’re doing to get this one out.

Yeah, apparently there was an issue that happened with doing the GoG release, and because it was a Holiday in Poland, GoG didn’t have anyone working from Thurday and through the weekend. So hopefully they can clear everything up by tomorrow when GoG comes back to work from their long weekend.

visionvision
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

I backed on KS. I should just wait for an email or something? I feel like I’m missing out on the fun. I actually bought a new computer the other day just so I can play this game.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Kickstarter backers can access their digital rewards through BackerKit: https://overload.backerkit.com/ Login with your email, and go to the “Digital Downloads” page. You should be able to find Steam and GOG codes (both platforms can support Windows/Mac/Linux, just depends on your settings). If you need any help, please let me know!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Cannot Use Missiles in Cockpit View Next Topic: I haven't finished "titan workshop" but I can already access "titan forge"