The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter How to up my pledge?

RSS Feed
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DarkwingDivaDarkwingDiva
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 346

Technically, I backed Overload after the kickstarter campaign ended (through the “pre-order” button at the top of the page). I couldn’t spare the money beforehand, but I backed it as soon as I could. The problem I have now, is that I want to increase my pledge level, but I’m not sure how to do that. Since I didn’t back during the kickstarter campaign, I never received a survey that I am hearing I need to go through to up my pledge. However, the pre-orders still go through backerkit, so I went there and logged in and saw the thing and could change the info like what name I want to show for in game credits, address, or credit card information, but I can not find anywhere to increase my pledge level. I hear about doing it through the “add-ons” button or whatever, but I see nothing. I would hate to have to order a second one, then cancel my first one just to up my pledge. Is there something I am missing? I can take screenshots if necessary.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Hi Darkwing! I just sent you an invite from Backerkit to your survey. When you click through, there should be a link under the “Get Started” button that allows you to change your pledge level. If that isn’t happening, please let me know!

DarkwingDivaDarkwingDiva
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 346

That seemed to work perfectly! Thank you! 🙂

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Thank you for the support; this project wouldn’t make it without it!

1up1up
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 82

I know its an older thread but is it still possible to switch from the 500,- pledge level to the 900,- level? Backerkit does not have an option for it. It only shows the 900,- pledge level can be bought.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Hey 1up! I unlocked your BackerKit account and sent you the link again. You *should* be able to change your pledge if you want. If that doesn’t work, please let me know at cschneider@revivalprod.com and I can help out from my end. Thanks so much for the support!

1up1up
    Kickstarter Backer

It worked. Thank you Cathy. You can now lock it down 😀

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Thanks 1up! I feel like saying “you’re locked and loaded” is just too easy…

1up1up
    Kickstarter Backer

1up

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: May 4, 2016: Week 2 Next Topic: OPL2 Synth & Music