The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter I just upgraded to the $500 Pledge Level!

RSS Feed
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

I was at the $250 Pledge Level before, but now I’m at the $500 Pledge Level! 🙂 I am truly maxed out now.

Up until now, I had completely forgotten that my Kickstarter pledge of $254 was taken back in March (I can explain later why I chose exactly $254). For some reason, I had myself convinced that I’d have my $254 taken when the Backerkit gets locked down, which is now going to happen on August 15th instead of July 31st. That means that I have been budgeting my finances around this for a few months now. So, when I suddenly remembered just now that my $254 was taken back in March, it was like I had just found $254 under my mattress or something! I almost decided to spend it on something else, but then it occurred to me that I could just upgrade my Pledge Level instead!

I’m extremely excited!

I hope this encourages or motivates others to upgrade their Pledge Level before August 15th! Come on, guys! Who’s with me? 🙂

Prepare for Overload…

SiriusSirius
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 406

Already did, just hoping my credit card has enough free space by billing time with all the other expenditures… :/

We still seem to have $30,000 to go for the mod tools stretch goal, so it’s probably too far away at this point. Maybe post-release, I guess…

datarunner
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 17

Welcome aboard 😀

Haunted ParraspHaunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

We still seem to have $30,000 to go for the mod tools stretch goal, so it’s probably too far away at this point. Maybe post-release, I guess…

We’ll have to figure out the editor ourselves. :-/
    I’ve already gone as high as I can.

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Schnitzl
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello

kind of stupid question: how did you upgrade? I want to upgrade from 90 to 150 for the T-Shirt 😉
    not sure when I choose 150 I have to pay the whole 150 or am I missing something?

kind regards

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Hello

kind of stupid question: how did you upgrade? I want to upgrade from 90 to 150 for the T-Shirt 😉
    not sure when I choose 150 I have to pay the whole 150 or am I missing something?

kind regards

I did it when it was still an option through Backerkit. I don’t know how someone would do it now. E-mail Cathy though to see if you can upgrade: cschneider@revivalprod.com

Prepare for Overload…

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: August 10, 2016: Week 14 Next Topic: XBOX ONE S