The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Community Hijinks and Random Stuff Introductiory post

RSS Feed
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ShroudeyeShroudeye
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 84

Well, I’ve searched for a proper introductiory thread, and apparently missed it – if there is one – so I’m going to introduce myself, while creating one. If there is an introductiory thread exist, please feel free to move this post there.

So, hello everyone in this forum. I am Shroudeye, an architect and a Descent’r, hailing from Turkey. I had worked within Sol Contingency team for a while in the past, and did a few concepts and sketches for them.

Currently, I’m working on my master’s degree in building structure. I’m also studying Unreal Engine 4. I designed a few levels for each (old) Descents (I still do some Descent 2 ones, just for fun), as well as for Portal 1 and 2. Finally, I like to draw stuff, build models and go diving (With and without SCUBA equipment).

I natively speak Turkish, and prefer to use English as foreign language. I also know a little bit of Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian.

I’ve found out the Overload in chat within the Descent Rangers group, back while it was in kickstarter. I was unable to fund this project back then, but I followed occasionally and played the teasers. Great work so far, Overload team, I wish you ongoing success.

So, I’m glad to meet you guys. See you in the forums.
    –Shroudeye

Mike Kulas
    Overload Team
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 186

Thanks, Shroudeye — glad to have you join us!

Your “foreign language” English would get you an A in English in any American school.

We will be releasing our editor and look forward to community contributions!

ShroudeyeShroudeye
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 84

😀 Thank you! I’m looking forward for the Overload editor. Cheers!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Fatal bug (ish) Next Topic: Hive Record Set — Hotshot 213