The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Playable Teaser March 2016 Bug Reports and Questions Joystick sensitivity – help?

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yencil
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 32

Just downloaded the playable teaser (backed your campaign but hadn’t gotten to try it earlier!) and it is really cool!! But my joystick sensitivity is just terrible in the game…

The only joystick options I see are deadzone adjustment (can go from “smallest” to “largest”). Is there a joystick sensitivity adjustment that I’m just not seeing?

If there isn’t and this is just planned for later, I totally understand. But just wanted to ask because I’m turning slow as molasses, whereas I can slide and bank at a good speed…

Thanks for any help = )

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

That is all there is. Remember this is just a playable teaser. We are lucky to even have that.

yencil
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 32

Okay just checking =). Loved the overall feel of it! Just can’t really do much with it if I turn slower than I slide. Really appreciate them putting this out regardless!

Archer
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I fixed it by changing my joystick settings outside of overload, of course it depends on the type of joystick you have whether you’ll be able to do this or not.

For joysticks from logitech you can download their gaming software thingy where you can adjust sensitivity and a lot of other things.

I’m AquaNova on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/deshaadman

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Rebirth/Retro Installers Next Topic: We need merch ‘n’ dice!