The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter Kickstarter woke me up…

RSS Feed
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ThrakaThraka
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 19

Or should I say the Kickstarter was tormenting me like a raven in the night..

I couldn’t stay up all night with you guys (PST time zone) but I was tossing and turning dreaming of the kickstarter and twitch channel. Finally I decided to just turn on my phone to see where it was at. There was two hours until it ended, I had my alarm set for 30 minutes before it ended.

As the glow of my phone hurt my eyes I focused on the number, 299,something something something. Then it turned 300k. I was so excited that I jumped out of bed, NOT hitting my head on the lamp (I’m not Luke). I wanted to jump into twitch and saw everyone celebrating.

I’m happy. I’m glad. I want to go back to bed but hell, you guys are still awake!

Thanks for this awesome memory.

PumoPumo
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 27

Yeah, Kickstarter campaigns of projects you’re interested on can get really stressful!
    Thankfully, I was more or less able to sleep (if it were not for the stupid coughing I’m having due to a cold I got).

But managed to keep things calm regarding the campaign, lol!

http://pumosoft.3d-get.de – Pumo Software official Website
    – Pumo Mines progress: 60%

scotty
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Watching the number rise can be hypnotic

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: IT MADE IT! Congratulations! Next Topic: Linux & Mac Build Feedback