The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Other Games New 6DOF game "EVERSPACE"

RSS Feed

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Zantor Zantor 25 Oct 2016 @ 1:22pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

DeRigueur
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Is everspace really 6DOF?
    Can you back up and slide left and right?

TwoCables
    TwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Is everspace really 6DOF?
    Can you back up and slide left and right?

Yeah. You have forward, reverse, left, right, up and down. Oh, and if you don’t touch the controls, you just sit there not moving.

Prepare for Overload…

Ion
    Ion
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 27

Everspace is a true-to-form 6DOF, with even a bit of twitch-shooter gunplay. You don’t need chaff as you can throw missiles off your tail by doing a Crazy Ivan-style maneuver. What you need to worry about are the Okkar Mk2 Drones with that type-2 beam laser. They’re pretty much Class Ones if you’re not careful, especially before you get enough money to make your ship really beefy.

I’ve clocked almost a solid day into the game. It’s very, very impressive. Some guns need a bit of balancing but that’s about it.

punished blart on steam

Zantor
    Zantor
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I pre-ordered Everspace before early access launch. I have been happy with it. It is stable for its current stage in development. While content is basic for now and the game is still very much beta, the content and gameplay are very good. It does in fact play like Freelancer with 6dof and roguelike elements well put together all displayed by the Unreal 4 engine.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Joystick Deadzone Next Topic: Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster