The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Multiplayer Non-Twitter User here – Any possibility of getting a Steam Key?

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    x3n0x
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have been playing descent since it first came out, and was very excited to see this game come out! So far, I have been playing the early access game in single player mode and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I did not find the Kickstarter project until after it closed, or I would have backed it, as my friends and I have been looking for a modernized game like this for years! We have always played multiplayer Descent together, and it was a staple of every LAN party I can remember us having until we could not get it to run on our machines properly anymore.

I am unfortunately not a twitter user, and while I understand that Twitter is a great platform for generating interest, and that that is likely the whole goal of the twitter campaign; to bring attention to the project, I have my personal reasons for not wanting to sign up for an account. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one in this situation, and wanted to ask if there was a way that individuals like me, who don’t participate on the twitter platform, could qualify to receive a key that would allow us to participate in multi-player.

You guys have so far done great work! I look forward to the release, and hope things continue to go so well for you guys! Thank you so much for bringing a classic back to life for all of us!

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

Are you on FB? They have a post about getting keys.

LotharBot
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 133
    x3n0x
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Thanks, LotharBot! I’ll take a look at them!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Cockpit Immersion (suggestion) Next Topic: Why bother to have the afterburner in the game?