Home Forums Overload Kickstarter Overload Kickstarter Rewards

RSS Feed

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike Kulas Mike Kulas 30 Mar 2017 @ 8:22am.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dacien
    Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 103

I have an email from September 15, 2016 telling me that “OVERLOAD – The Ultimate Six-Degree-of-Freedom Shooter is about to ship your rewards soon!” I’m not too terribly concerned about getting the rewards ASAP, I’d rather the team focus on the game, but I’d like to make a thread in case I fell through the cracks.

Have rewards been shipped? If so, I haven’t received mine.

Sirius
    Sirius
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 337

Most of them are only due to ship at release I think.

Profile photo of Dacien
    Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 103

Most of them are only due to ship at release I think.

That’s reassuring. Thanks, Sirius.

TwoCables
    TwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 101
    Replies: 1284

That may have been referring to some digital rewards that were already sent out, like images for your desktop wallpaper.

Prepare for Overload…

Profile photo of Cathy Schneider
    Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 211

Hi everyone,
    The rewards will be sent out after launch, since some of them include a physical copy of the game. We looked into the cost of multiple shipments to get some things out earlier, and that’s when BackerKit sent out the email. Unfortunately, the cost of two shipments is prohibitive. We were excited to get some of the things we already have out, but couldn’t justify the added costs.
    Sorry for the confusion!

CDN_Merlin
    CDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 206

This was going to be one of my questions on the next “ask the dev” thread.

Profile photo of spectrefps
    spectrefps
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hello there, another kickstarter backer here ($60 tier). On the topic of backer rewards, is the free Steam/non-DRM copy of Inferno 2 only going to be delivered at launch as well? I filled out the BackerKit survery back when it was announced after the kickstarter succeeded and have been receiving all of the update emails, but none containing any code or link to redeem Inferno 2. I also re-checked my BackerKit page for Overload, and it only lists the wallpapers in the ‘Downloads’ page. Any info on this would be much appreciated!

Profile photo of Cathy Schneider
    Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 65

Hi! Sorry for my late response. We did send out the Inferno 2 codes, but had to do it manually and may have missed your account; so sorry! I’ll email you a code shortly. Thanks for being patient!

bemosa
    bemosa
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 29

Hi Cathy
    Do you know whether the posters will be sent rolled in a tube or in a folded state? I want to get my poster framed, so I would prefer it wasn’t folded. I imagine shipping poster tubes world-wide could be costly though (I’m in Australia)

Profile photo of Mike Kulas
    Mike Kulas
    Overload Team
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 160

Our plan is for tubes. We’ve priced out the shipping.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Previous Topic: February 8, 2017: Week 45 Next Topic: Audio ambiance