The discussion has moved over to Discord

RSS Feed
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 106

Thanks guys! 😀

Game is great already! If I could ask for one thing, it’s for more granular control over the mouse sensitivity. 5 is too low, 10 is a wee bit too much.

But that’s my only wish; everything else is great! I Fraps’d up a little vid to share on social media, so hopefully that will help.

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

It’s AWESOME. My only problem is that when I’m trying to assign controls to my 3D Pro it’s seems to sensitive. Before I press a button it ends up using the small stick movement as input. So I’ve been playing mouse and boy I hate that. Not sure if this is because I use the USB adapter for my 3d pro. I could take out my Logitech stick and see if that would work.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Sweet! Can’t wait to see the video (make sure to tag us so we find it).

And thanks for the feedback! A great part of this is getting more input. We also have an email set up for this now, feedback@revivalprod.com. As other things come up, let us know!

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Thanks for the note on sensitivity. We’ll adjust it in the update before releasing to the public on Monday. You can download it again then and see if that helps 🙂

sdfgeoffsdfgeoff
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 14

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

I love the flares. Fwosh, watch it go…. (but maybe a little glarey for the amount of light it actually gives off.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Hey, Luke just told me more fine mouse adjustments for the update to the teaser on Monday! You can download it again then and let us know!

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer

Currently writing up an email on things. Oh I’m a happy man. 😀

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer

The flares are waaaaaaaaaay cool looking.

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer

double post

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer

Hopefully I got all the right tags. I managed 66 bots on my next try before I ran out of ammo, but this run was perfect for a snapshot of the game.

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer

If I could use my 3d Pro, I could get more but with my Prec 2 it’s not the best. I managed 21 the first time.

Luke Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 115

Sorry about the 3D Pro. Just to be clear: The main issue was the stick being too sensitive and triggering when you wanted to remap other stuff? Want to be sure to fix that by Monday’s build.

Also, my best today was 157 on Easy (stopped paying attention after a while), 82 on Normal, and 34 on Hard. Will try to top those (don’t care about Easy) tomorrow.

Luke

Sergeant ThorneSergeant Thorne
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 138

Anyone know where the settings are stored for OVERLOAD? I made an unfortunate change to the “input” tab before noting the original state (was looking for a way to “clear” the field), and deleting and re-extracting doesn’t change it.

(just shot you guys an e-mail on the 3D Pro sensitivity thing as well)

Luke Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 115

Press SPACE BAR to clear a field. The save file is in UserName/LocalLow/AppData or something like that. Will look it up tomorrow if that doesn’t help.

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer

That’s fantastic! You can kinda tell I’m bouncing around a bit in the video I posted. That is great news, thank you.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: When might you be able to release the "Classic Mode" build? Next Topic: Challenge Mode Leaderboard?