The discussion has moved over to Discord

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    grendelgrendel
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 21

Sorry about the 3D Pro. Just to be clear: The main issue was the stick being too sensitive and triggering when you wanted to remap other stuff? Want to be sure to fix that by Monday’s build.

Yep, same here. Unable to map anything, spinning uncontrollably in game. Also I couldn’t map the POV switch. I did find the configuration file, looks like w/o explanation it’s tough to hack.

grendelgrendel
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 21

Anyone know where the settings are stored for OVERLOAD? I made an unfortunate change to the “input” tab before noting the original state (was looking for a way to “clear” the field), and deleting and re-extracting doesn’t change it.

(just shot you guys an e-mail on the 3D Pro sensitivity thing as well)

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Revival\Overload Looks convoluted tho 🙁

Calvary
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 5

First of all, I love the playable demo! I’m very impressed by the details… the flare, the flotsam and jetsam left behind by the bots, the lighting and level design. All great! The only issue I had was that it would not recognize all of the inputs and axis of my Saitek Cyborg Evo stick, particularly the roll (by twisting the stick) and the hat switch for sliding. Other than that it was fantastic! Thanks for making it available!

–Major Miner Calvary

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

OH MY GOD! THIS IS FREAKIN’ AWESOME! I had to pause the game to post this! So far, I have only played the first tiny bit of the 6DoF practice (not that I need practice – I’ve been playing D2 since 1996 LOL) and I haven’t even gone into the light to the next section yet (I paused the game to post this right before doing so), AND I’M ALREADY IN LOVE! I am absolutely blown away by this. Just… WOW. Wow, wow, wow, WOW. This is what I have been wanting for a very long time now! You guys are doing an EXTREMELY good job! KEEP IT UP!

I took my sweet time through this first bit of the 6DoF practice (I haven’t played anything else yet in this Teaser – like I said, I had to pause it just to post this), and I am absolutely blown away by what you’ve done so far – as you can kinda tell. hehe I don’t know how much of what I’m seeing and experiencing was automatically generated by Unity 5 and how much you had to make by hand, but WOW. JUST WOW. Everything is absolutely AMAZING! By everything, I mean EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. Trust me, I’m noticing EVERYTHING. I think I spent 15 or 20 minutes making my way through this first little part of the 6DoF practice. So yeah, I’m savoring every last little pixel and sound and experience. This game is already oozing AAA goodness. I love it!!!

So, I thank each and every one of you at Revival Productions! I want to name you all individually, but you know who you are. 🙂 Trust me, I am extremely grateful to each of you equally. This is definitely going to be my absolute most favorite game for a long time to come.

Prepare for Overload…

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: When might you be able to release the "Classic Mode" build? Next Topic: Challenge Mode Leaderboard?