The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter Promoting the game: The actual links we need your support on

RSS Feed
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    papersailboatpapersailboat
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 70
    Luke Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 115

Got removed. Need to redo it with a purely factual headline.

A Future Pilot
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 65

Your post has been locked because apparently they saw it as “inflammatory” :/

Kickstarter Backer

Oh man. That drives me crazy but OK, here’s the new one:

48 Hour KS R/Games Thread

Kickstarter Backer
    sLLiKsLLiK
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

I sent a message to Cohh in the hopes that he’d spend just a little time playing Overload for his streamers, tomorrow. He has a notably-large viewership, so it can only do good if he has a chance to read it and plays it as requested.

I’ve also been vocal about Overload in G+ and posted a review on Overload’s Steam page, but I’m not yet sure what else I can do. I used to have contacts with http://themittani.com/, but I’m too far removed from that scene now. I did try submitting a notice through their contact form, but got both an error and a success notification when trying to submit, so I have no idea if it went through or not.

Enzo03Enzo03
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10
    ThrakaThraka
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 19
    deathwinger
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 25

I don’t know how to use this thing but I’m not sure if anyone hit up Reddit Unity3D flags

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity3D/comments/49vn7e/descent_successor_overload_being_made_with/

Hope it helps! Best of Luck guys.

pinkachupinkachu
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Upvoted everything I could see to upvote. I created a fan community for the game today at Wikia.com since it is being made regardless but watching the numbers at Kickstarter like a hawk while I work anyway. I really want to see this game even more amazing than it already is so crossing fingers that it makes goal. I was a Descent addict myself!

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 106

That Visual History Post was a really cool inside look at the team. What’s particularly awesome about it is the Luke Schneider of Entropy freelancing eventually becoming a valued member of the team. It’s very cool. To be on the short list of the former Parallax founder’s potential team for Overload is a great compliment.

Really great post.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Too tired to write more of the words, but wanted to make sure you knew. Thank you!

Holy cow, you guys are frickin’ awesome! I don’t think you understand how much you did. Thursday, Reddit was down on the list of referring websites at 150ish. Now, it is at the top with over 380 backers coming from there!!!! That, and so many twitter/facebook/steam/etc referrals are all because of your crazy amazing support. This was truly a group effort and can’t wait to make this game with all of you!

rms
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Yay! The descent community came through bigtime!

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Bot drop suggestion (ESP for challenge mode) Next Topic: Returning player control advice