The discussion has moved over to Discord

RSS Feed
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 106

Hey!

I’m planning on starting a thread on a large gaming forum soon, in anticipation of the release of Overload. I’ve been a member for many years on the board, so the thread shouldn’t appear to be non-organic or shameless promotion; I’m really excited for the success of Overload and I want it to show.

What I’m asking for is the best promotional videos that I can embed into my thread for maximum impact. I can really only put two videos in my thread, because anything more is a bit spammy and cluttered. So I need two really great videos, and they can be gameplay, discussions, a mix of both, whatever, just the best material people can click on and get excited!

I appreciate all contributions. And if the team is reading this and has some stuff in the bag for the release, I’d love to use it! Thanks.

Haunted ParraspHaunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

I think personally that release trailer, and the twitch stream where Ben and… was it Ed? …explain a bit of the story premise and play through a few missions would be the most likely things to hook an outsider in.

Then again I am about as far as it’s possible to be from an outsider myself, so you may want to wait and see if somebody else agrees. 😛

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

the-argonain-guythe-argonain-guy
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 19

I already kinda did something like that, using the trailer and live stream videos for the game on my Devianart page in two separate journal blogs that each video got embedded to in order to promote the game.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

You can find all our videos on our YouTube channel or here on our site under Media. We will have more as launch approaches. Thank you for spreading the word!

Dacien
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 106

The Youtube Channel is a gold mine! Should have looked there first. Thank you.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Client server architecture Next Topic: Cheat codes or commands?