The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Single Player Campaign PS4 Physical Copy?

RSS Feed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sfischer sfischer 15 Aug 2018 @ 12:14pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

telekill
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,

I just found out about Overload a couple hours ago. I was a huge fan of Descent back on PS1 and am really looking forward to playing this on my PS4. I also have PSVR and was excited to see that PSVR support is planned. My question is if the PS4 version will have a physical disc version when it releases?

Looking forward too it regardless.

Telekill

Bammer
    Bammer
    Overload Team
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

No plans on selling any physical copies for any system unfortunately, digital distribution makes the console launch significantly smoother as far as requirements for submission go.

redgazelle
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Is there any new information about the console-versions?
    I already own the game on pc, but I am very exited about a ps4 vr-version because I got the psvr headset…

sfischer
    sfischer
    Overload Team
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 105

Unfortunately there will not be PSVR (or physical copies). The load on the PS4 was a bit too heavy for VR to meet our standards, so we decided against it.

As for the timetable, no definites right now, but we are in the process of getting it approved by Sony (and MS), so we are quickly approaching release.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: "Regrowth" music track Next Topic: Do Cheat Codes Disable New Game+ ?