The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Development Questions on the leaderboards

RSS Feed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PyroJockey 21 Dec 2018 @ 1:29am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PyroJockey
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 63

It appears that there are two separate leaderboards in use. One for Overload installed via Steam and one for overload installed via GOG. That sounds awkward. I have a much higher ranking in GOG than I do in Steam. I had assumed there would be one leaderboard for all. Isn’t this possible?

Is there a way to view the leaderboard in game other than after the conclusion of a challenge round?

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow stuff up.

maxx
    maxx
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 34

Hey Pyro Jockey, I too have just realized this. There is also the fact that on GOG they aren’t offering the DLC add ons too. It really is too bad, but I also can’t believe how few people are playing the challenge mode game on GOG. I also realized that any achievements that you earn there don’t apply to your global pilot settings either. My scores there do show up in my local scores in my Steam installation, so at least there’s that.

PyroJockey
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 63

I now see there is a third leaderboard for the PS4 version. I assume they will add a fourth leaderboard for the Xbox One version as well.

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow stuff up.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: No email notifications Next Topic: Game freezes when playing without Internet Connection