The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Other Games OPL2 Synth & Music

RSS Feed

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Ion Ion 20 Aug 2016 @ 9:19am.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Sigma
    Sigma
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 122

I agree with you, Luke, but only partly.

Sigma
    Sigma
    Kickstarter Backer

Let him do what he wants. I will not disturb him in creating new masterpieces.

Haunted Parrasp
    Haunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

Yeah, Alien Sun was pretty fun to write.
    I posted here mainly because it’s a cool synth and somebody asked me in chat what type of songs I had done with it — the thing about getting into the games was mostly a joke. 😀 There’s always the possibility of putting them into my own maps anyhow.

Sigma — if you want to listen to something else then go listen to something else. I’m not stopping you.
    If you think I’m good enough to write “your” style of music and I’m just not doing it, well, then I’ll take it as a compliment. 🙂

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Sigma
    Sigma
    Kickstarter Backer

Fox, to be honest, a little pity that you are not very sociable man. We could have a lot to discuss about making music. But… All turns out, as it turns out.
    I want to wish you success in the implementation of your creative potential.

StatiC
    StatiC
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 89

Pot.. kettle. LOL. Unsubscribing from this thread. Keep up the good work Splotchie!

Haunted Parrasp
    Haunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

In other circumstances I would have loved to discuss these things Sigma, but we’re both very impatient people — and we literally don’t speak the same language.
    We both know we have a hard enough time understanding the other even when we try to answer a yes or no question. 😛

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Sigma
    Sigma
    Kickstarter Backer

Sigh. Yes. I hope you at least a little understood what I wanted to say

Ion
    Ion
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 27

>OPL emulator
    I know just the person to show this to. Thanks brah.

UPD8: As it turns out my man has a couple of Yamaha PSS keyboards (idk what models) and is digging this already.

punished blart on steam

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: How to up my pledge? Next Topic: Expanding the meaning of screenshots