The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Development Robot durability

RSS Feed
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SiriusSirius
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 406

Hmm. I didn’t notice. Were the HPs of all the bots reduced for each difficulty level?

I’m not sure whether they vary by difficulty level – but if you check Luke’s video you’ll notice the small fry only take maybe 3 shots to kill. You can pretty feasibly clear them out to make it easier to focus on the tougher ones thanks to that.

That’s not to say that everything is weaker… there’s just more diversity now.

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Hmm. I didn’t notice. Were the HPs of all the bots reduced for each difficulty level?

I’m not sure whether they vary by difficulty level – but if you check Luke’s video you’ll notice the small fry only take maybe 3 shots to kill. You can pretty feasibly clear them out to make it easier to focus on the tougher ones thanks to that.

That’s not to say that everything is weaker… there’s just more diversity now.

I’ve been saying for a while now that the smaller of the 2 new bots only needs 2-3 shots to kill (and it has since it was introduced in the August 2016 Demo). That’s nothing new.

And yeah, the HPs vary by difficulty level. It’s been like that since the first Playable Teaser.

Prepare for Overload…

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Short game oder not? Next Topic: Overload played with Analog Keyboard