The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Overload Early Release Version Comments and Feedback Secondary Auto-Select options?

RSS Feed
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

When a Secondary weapon is depleted, the next one in line is automatically selected. I would like to be able to disable that so that I’m not suddenly firing something that I’m not prepared for, such as the Devastator or the Time Bomb.

Prepare for Overload…

ShroudeyeShroudeye
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 84

Or a weapon priority list that we can set for good.

KAHAKAHA
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

YES!!!! a weapon priority list like in Descent 3 would be very usefull. Made a post about it before. Here’s what it looks like in D3. “Disabled weapons” can still be selected manually 🙂

weaponselect

starlord2017
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Weapon priority list for both primary and secondary would be excellent

starlord2017
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

It would also be great to have a rearview window somewhere to monitor my 6. Thanks

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer

It would also be great to have a rearview window somewhere to monitor my 6. Thanks

This is quite off-topic, but I can tell you that I know they will not have any Picture-in-Picture style elements in this game. They added a full-screen rearview toggle, and that’s all Overload will have.

Prepare for Overload…

MiasmicMiasmic
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 59

I would also appreciate some sort of priority list or an individual disable. If I could just disable auto-select for the Devastator alone, I’d be happy.

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer

I think we just need the same options for Secondary auto-select that we have for Primary.

Prepare for Overload…

YinutYinut
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 55

I would really like to stress that this is an important feature. I’ve had many instances where I deplete my hunters and then I automatically get creepers, which do not perform so well in a straight up combat scenario, while I have plenty of falcons or pod missiles.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Game breaker: Stuck at exit sequence! Next Topic: My quicksave hangs after skoll escape