The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Community Hijinks and Random Stuff Smashing the Opposition! (Video)

RSS Feed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    swingarm1032swingarm1032
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 12

I have created a video of me literally smashing (almost) all of the Auto-Ops in Ymir Outpost (I was sort of bored and wanted to do an unusual video as well)

The Link is https://youtu.be/UiAFhbP_QZw

I think I destroyed around at least 36 or them this way…

meisanerd
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I wonder if the flares do damage as well in Overload… I did the first level of D2 that way, once. Took me around 45 minutes to kill all of the bots using just flares. The things we do when we are bored.

swingarm1032swingarm1032
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 12

I tried to hit the some bots as well today with Sticky Flares – did not stick to the bot, and as far as I know did no damage…

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

I wonder if the flares do damage as well in Overload… I did the first level of D2 that way, once. Took me around 45 minutes to kill all of the bots using just flares. The things we do when we are bored.

Yes. Normal flares do 1 HP of damage. This works on reactors and super switches as well. Super switches look like mini reactors. Normal switches (the circular red lights) have only 1 HP, and so do displays. Displays, however, need the flare to be moving at the ship’s full speed in order to get destroyed.

Prepare for Overload…

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: New Build 1834? Next Topic: Black screen