The discussion has moved over to Discord

RSS Feed
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    birdseyebirdseye
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 45

– In Single Player or CM a default upgrade option would be nice. Right now it is randomly assigned, but I always prefer one kind of upgrade over another. I just died on a really awesome playthrough stretching for the toggle upgrade button when I wouldn’t even need the key if there was an automatic preference. Since the key wouldn’t be needed to be pressed at all by me, then I wouldn’t need it and could fly more optimally. Now if we could actually switch upgrades during battle then a key to toggle is useful, but we can’t.

– Missile & Weapon auto select lists would be great, and I really need to be able to bind a key to a weapon or missile. I mean one key, one weapon or missile. Having to press twice is suboptimal and creates additional death/damage or loss of damage to an opponent.

If you guys don’t have time for #2, at least group like weapons to a key. Driller/Crusher should both be 2 for example. Cyclone would be a better pair for TB rather than reflex

defconxdefconx
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 70

Missile & Weapon auto select lists would be great, and I really need to be able to bind a key to a weapon or missile. I mean one key, one weapon or missile. Having to press twice is suboptimal and creates additional death/damage or loss of damage to an opponent.

Yes, this please. I mean I am excited to get my hands on the final version of the game.

The most customization possible would be nice.

And also I agree with the recent comment that for average players just starting up their experience with modern gamepads, some very clever setups already ready for them would be nice for them. That’s a good idea. Plus the ability to finely customize. Is there a chance that Revival will have the ability to get some “average person” playtesters (not necessarily the built in fanbase here and maybe especially some younger players) to help with any final tweak suggestions for “modern gameplay” requests?

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Little stuff Next Topic: A Winner is Me?