The discussion has moved over to Discord

RSS Feed
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    DuperDuper
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

“The cat was already dead when I got there.” -Curiosity

DuperDuper
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

Ok..so what’s going on. I’m trying to reply to someone’s post using the reply option and it keeps getting kicked to the end of the thread.
    Sorry for these two last posts.

“The cat was already dead when I got there.” -Curiosity

1up1up
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 82

Just another bug. You are not alone 🙂

FineusFineus
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 112

Can’t believe I’ve not replied to this yet.

Hello everyone!

Fineus here, long term Descent fan (though not MP player) and FreeSpace fan. Originally on the Volition Inc. forums by the name of Thunder. Dabbled in modding for FS.

Eventually went on to co-found Hard Light Productions with Setekh which – I’m pleased to say – still runs today as the largest community hub for FS fans still going.

In ‘real life’ I’ve graduated since then, gotten myself a full time job living in beautiful Birmingham, UK – and have really gotten in to photography as a hobby.

Also backing Star Citizen where I get great enjoyment cruising about at top speed, trying to fly through space stations and other immobile objects.

Really glad to be on board with Overload – which I will hope will be at least the spiritual successor to Descent that I’ve always wanted.

Pleased to meet you all 🙂

NemZeroNemZero
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hey all,

Old Descent fan, so I had to back the kickstarter when I caught wind of it but hadn’t joined the forum. The game is coming around nicely! Glad to be here!

-Nem

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Story Next Topic: Pyro-GX