The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Classic 6DOF Games Voice talent needed

RSS Feed

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 69

I’m currently finishing up working on a new Descent 3 single player campaign (well, technically a HYPERSPACE campaign for those familiar with it) and I have several parts that need voice work done. There are about 4-5 main parts with up to 100 lines of dialogue each, and about 10-15 smaller parts with just a handful of lines. I will need at least one or two female voice actors and the rest can be whatever I can find.

Some screenshots and previews will be coming shortly, after I’ve done a little beautification.

If you are interested please let me know in a reply below, a private a message or via some other means.

Please include a sample of your voice and any previous clips you’ve recorded, so I can better determine what part you’ll be suited to. 🙂

Haunted ParraspHaunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

I’d love to take on one of the bigger parts but I just started two new jobs and it’s looking like I won’t have much time in the next few weeks. I maybe maybe might still have time to record a bit part or two.
    Like names, I have many voices (just listen to my songs :P) I’ll send you a few of them and… well, naming them will probably make things simpler all around.

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer

Sure, drop me a message 🙂

ShroudeyeShroudeye
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 84

Hello Hunter, congrats on your endeavour.

I haven’t done any voice acting before, but I might be able to contribute something, if you’d like.

Blarney77Blarney77
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

Hey Hunter!! I would LOVE to do some voice work with ya!! I can do many different accents, only SPEAK English, but I do a lotta voices, characters, sounds. I think I could do a lotta cool stuff for ya if you give me a chance. I have a cell phone and even a Skype phone # if ya like. (Headphones are sooo much better!)

I also have (OLD) experience making levels and such for D1 & D2. I even have a couple of videos on youtube as I have been working on short films here in Wichita. (Search: Wichita Relentless Justice… I’m the big guy playing the lawyer!)
    Check it out!

(I also do good British and killer Irish accents. Also German, Russian, Mexican.. etc.. a bit rusty)

Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer

Sure. Just drop me a PM with a sample of your voice. Alternate accents are not really that important as I can easily get people with the genuine accents 🙂 I’m currently finishing up on mission building and will be putting together a script so I can determine who will voice what.

ShroudeyeShroudeye
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 84

Hello Hunter, I’m recording a few samples for you. I’ll post some of them to you soon.

Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer

Sure thing, I’ll be waiting 🙂

YoshimitsuYoshimitsu
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 421

Hi Hunter. I’ve always been interested in voice-acting but haven’t done it yet. As such I don’t have many recordings of my voice but some of the guys in chat said I should share this video with you as a sample.

The recording has lots of pops and hisses (low quality mic) but I can easily get access to better equipment if you can use me. I don’t know if you’re still specifically looking for female voices but my girlfriend would also be willing to contribute if you need.

Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer

Sadly all parts have been filled for now, but if anyone drops out, I’ll let you know 🙂

In addition I’ll keep you on my list for any future projects.

YoshimitsuYoshimitsu
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 421

Nothing sad about it! I’m glad you got all the help you needed. 🙂
    I’m happy to be on the reserve list for future projects.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: CM Infinite-Countdown Next Topic: Hunters hitting walls behind me?