Home Forums Bug Reports for Full Game Vulpecular needs optimization

RSS Feed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TwoCables TwoCables 25 Feb 2019 @ 9:20pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TwoCables
    TwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1472

I recently started playing again. The last time I played was with build 1854. I upgraded straight from build 1854 to 1880.

For the first time ever, I’m having major performance issues. It’s only happening in Vulpecular in the rooms that have a Core (and the room with 2 cores). It seems it’s made worse by all the teleporting the robots do during a fight. To be clear, I don’t mean the use of the Portals. Once I get rid of all the robots in the area, performance goes back to being butter-smooth.

It’s so bad that Vulpecular is unplayable for me, which means that if this is never fixed, I’ll be done with Overload for good because I’m just not into Multiplayer. Challenge Mode is ok, but I only play Challenge Mode for variety so that I’m not only playing the SP campaign. So, if this is never fixed, the only thing I’ll be able to do is play Challenge Mode. I think. I haven’t tested it yet.

I reported this via e-mail to [email protected], but I’m posting this to ask if I’m the only one experiencing this.

Thank you. 🙂

Prepare for Overload…

DiamondWolf
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 56

There is always community content 😉

TwoCables
    TwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1472

There is always community content 😉

You’re missing the whole point here. This optimization is needed. It’s a problem that needs to be fixed. I want to be able to play the official SP campaign from start to finish, not from start to level 14.

Prepare for Overload…

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Previous Topic: This forum needs spam protection Next Topic: Xbox one release this Wednesday?