The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter Welcome!

RSS Feed

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Kulas
    Overload Team
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 186

Thanks for visiting our forums!

We only have one rule: Be nice and stay reasonably on topic.

We will all no doubt read and post frequently, but sometimes we will be very busy and not get to things as quickly as we’d like. Cathy Schneider will be more regularly attentive.

We want to use these forums to make Overload as great as it can be. Sometimes that will involve talking about the old days.

We will continue to read the other public Descent-related forums and groups, but much of our focus will shift here.

Matt & Mike

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Mike Kulas.
    ewlynch3
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Awesome! I am excited to see the game progressing – good luck on your kickstarter!!

boarderdog
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Ditto, good luck on the kickstarter!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by buildcreatebuildcreate.
    Hunter
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 69

Great to see the forums up ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck!

PyroJockey
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 63

Excited to be a part of this.

Addendum: I can’t find where to set my avatar. A little help?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by PyroJockey.

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish noble deeds. Then thereโ€™s the rest of the times you just want to blow stuff up.

Goznik
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 119

PyroJockey, you need to set up an avatar on gravatar.com

Good luck with the Kickstarter! This game looks awesome, It seems that it will be a good reason for getting a VR headset ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Goznik.
    PyroJockey
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 63

@Goznik, Thanks!

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish noble deeds. Then thereโ€™s the rest of the times you just want to blow stuff up.

wilsonography
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Good luck! Excited to introduce my son to the genre ๐Ÿ™‚

grendelgrendel
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 21

Backed. Thanks for Descent, Descent II and Descent 3 ! I couldn’t even come up w/ a guess how many hours I spent in these games.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Really looking forward to the next level.

sLLiKsLLiK
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 24

I have no idea how many of us you remember from the days of yore, but on behalf of 6DoF gamers new and old, please know that we deeply appreciate your efforts here. You guys have made an entire genre of games all on your own, and none who came after have measured up to the originals, hard as they tried. The demo you just released reminded me of that.

Thank you very, very much. Even if you don’t get fully funded, what you’ve given us today is already more than we’d ever hoped for. If you can flesh out fully customize-able joystick support, let us make our own levels, and add solid multiplayer, I can die happy. As excited as I am about everything else, it’s all icing on top of those basic needs.

Well, and Linux support someday. Because Windows.

noamloopnoamloop
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 4

Welcome, saw this game on the Descent Underground forums and immediately had to jump on train. Descent was (/is!) awesome (only played single player though, never felt a drive to jump into the online arena).
    Congratulations to the Kickstarter success, watched some parts of the livestream, we could feel the excitement!
    So, is Overload part II in the series Descent – Overload – Escape? ๐Ÿ™‚

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Next Topic: Progress so far