The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums Overload Kickstarter What name will you be using for your in-game credits?

RSS Feed
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

Most common would be Forename “Nick” Surname. Thats what can be read often.

I like this idea.

Xeme
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 48

Most common would be Forename “Nick” Surname. Thats what can be read often.

Consistency does look better, although, I suppose that will be up to the developers to choose that format.

d3jaked3jake
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 118

I’m in Darkhorse’s boat. I had thought that I’d get a mention in the end-of-game credits, turns out it was only on the web site!

DarkhorseDarkhorse
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 127

Actually I was joking about being forced to appear in the credits. I’m sure it’s purely optional, and I’d choose to appear anyway.

skywarp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I was thinking in-game credits meant tokens for buying items in the game.

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Actually I was joking about being forced to appear in the credits. I’m sure it’s purely optional, and I’d choose to appear anyway.

Yeah, it’s not like you absolutely must accept everything that you’ll be given at your Reward Tier.

Prepare for Overload…

FineusFineus
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 112

I’d quite like to appear in the credits – it’d be a nice nod to supporters of the title and it wouldn’t cost them anything (and let’s face it, I’m sure nobody here would complain about being on a list that pops up at the end of all the other credits – after the folks actually doing the development have received their kudos!)

ShadesmasterShadesmaster
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 43

Chris ‘Shades’ Oliveri / Shadesman / Shadesmaster

However I can’t seem to find any variant thereof of my name in the backer credits section of this site! The humanity lol!

Haunted ParraspHaunted Parrasp
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 428

Prob’ly something long winded and stupid like I used on the website. 😛
    Credits are a great thing to screw with, especially if you’re the only one in the credits doing it. I want to make people who’ve just finished the game go “wait a second, what the hell…”

Not sure if it’ll be the same long-winded and stupid name though. “Splat, the Nightmare Cat” is what I use to order pizza and it’s got a nice ring to it.

Ship’s cat, MPSV Iberia
    Check out his original music @ http://vertigofox.bandcamp.com/

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

Chris ‘Shades’ Oliveri / Shadesman / Shadesmaster

However I can’t seem to find any variant thereof of my name in the backer credits section of this site! The humanity lol!

It’s on there! (first column, 2/3 down) Of course our alphabetical goes off of first name and puts quotations at the top. We like to make it extra confusing 😉

ShadesmasterShadesmaster
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 43

Ok thanks!

MoonMoon
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 10

Can’t decide either. How long do we have to decide? Any deadline?

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

Matt is working on credits over the couple weeks; make sure your BackerKit info is up to date!

DarkwingDivaDarkwingDiva
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 346

Matt is working on credits over the couple weeks; make sure your BackerKit info is up to date!

Can you change your credits name at this point? I went up to BackerKit and I didn’t see anywhere it would let me. Not a big deal if I can’t change it. It’s just that it has my old name (Darkwing8472) instead of DarkwingDiva. But if anyone else legit wants to change theirs, I’m not sure it’s possible.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team

You are correct, Darkwing; thanks for making that clear! If you already have taken the survey, you can’t change the response. BUT, if you want to change your name, contact me and I can unlock the survey for you 🙂
    cschneider@revivalprod.com

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Sol Contingency plays Overload Next Topic: Auto-Leveling is done EXTREMELY well!