The discussion has moved over to Discord

Home Forums The Archive Overload Early Release Version What's Up?? We have heard nothing!

RSS Feed
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Blarney77Blarney77
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

I KNOW you guys are working your butts off, but can you toss us, your backers anyway, a bone?
    Are you close to release?
    Will there be another EA release?
    Are we about to get the WHOLE new game!?
    Really looking forward to seeing it. But with NO word for a while… we get paranoid. Can we get a heads up on whats going on?

Looking out for news… just not seeing any. In the NEWS section, the last word was about Drop 7!

Cory “Blarney77” Callender

maniak1349maniak1349
    Participant
    Topics: 10

Next EA drop should be around the corner as mentioned here. And I’m vaguely remember reading somewhere that there will (probably) be another EA drop after this one and that estimated release date is somewhere mid-spring.

TwoCablesTwoCables
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1474

Yeah, the last version they released was only 0.8, so they still have 0.9 to go and then probably like 0.9 Beta and then finally 1.0. A beta before the final release might not happen though because a Beta was planned in the very beginning, which was long before they changed plans and went into Early Access. So, it’s possible that we will only see 1 more version of the game before the final version.

Prepare for Overload…

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

We’re working on a drop for next week, including some video of future gameplay. Sorry for the quiet December, but everyone seems mostly healthy again (knock on wood).

Personal sidenote: finally warmed up some, and now we have freezing fog…FREEZING FOG!

CDN_MerlinCDN_Merlin
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 243

You can’t have had colder than here. -40c/f with the wind for over a week. I spent an entire day in this weather taking pictures of owls.

visionvision
    Kickstarter Backer
    Replies: 38

Personal sidenote: finally warmed up some, and now we have freezing fog…FREEZING FOG!

Even though I live in Souther California and it was in the 70s last week, I grew up in the Midwest and I actually miss the dreadful weather.

Keep up the good work and stay healthy. I’m looking forward to the official release. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t play early access games, so I’m dying here waiting for this thing to come out!

Blarney77Blarney77
    Kickstarter Backer

As for Cathy’s chills… they ARE in south central Texas where cold is considered anything under 60! hahaha.. If that is what you are mostly used to then freezing temps can actually make more people sick, or, in other works, Our devs seem to have had a crappy Christmas by getting sick. When everyone is in a closed in office, A cold can spread like wildfire!
    Hope you guys get back to 100% and get Overload OUT THE DOOR! hahahahaha

I’m just north of you in Wichita, right up the I-35, and you REALLY Don’t wanna be up the road. You might feel you are up “The Creek”, but trust me, waking up at -2 when you are used to cold being 40 – 45… that sucks. I know a LOT of you are in places that experience -20 and worse for long periods. But try living where they are that has HUMID summer days of 100+ for weeks!

Hang in there Cathy! All of you at Revival have hounds at your feet only cuz you have showed us your grand expertise and we are craving more of it like the Walking dead crave BRAINS! GUYS! We need more BRAINS!

And thanks again for getting us EVERYTHING you have so far, cuz we know it;s just the tip of the iceberg. Just remember (No Pressure Here…) if you pull a D:U extension on us here… you MAY find many on your doorstep LOOKING FOR BRAINS! hahahahaha
    Just/Kidding!
    We would never do that….. Right everyone??
    …….everyone?……
    . . . . .. guys?…..

Mike Kulas
    Overload Team
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 186

We’re mostly east of Wichita, a bunch of us in Champaign, two in Michigan, one in California. Cold, crazy cold and balmy.

Cathy Schneider
    Overload Team
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 224

You can’t have had colder than here. -40c/f with the wind for over a week. I spent an entire day in this weather taking pictures of owls.

-40, Yikes! But owls can almost make up for that; very cool!

SiriusSirius
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 406

Descendent Studios are the Texan guys. 🙂 (Or at least their main office was there; they’re distributed to some extent too.) IL/MI on the other hand get pretty legitimately cold.

Blarney77Blarney77
    Kickstarter Backer

……OMG!! SOOO sorry I have you guys locationally transposed with THEM… hahahaha My Appologies! ahahahah

……Anyway… yeah anyone up north anywhere right now is getting slammed. But funny thing is Wichita right now is getting slammed with big sleet & freezing rain…. driving in this is a bit on the dangerous side, even if it is a bit fun. SOOO many people have NO CLUE how to drive in this and they are out there being entertaining to those of use who can watch from a safe distance.

…….The only REAL Blizzard I ever drove through was in Michigan just south of Lansing. O…M…G…… driving at night with your headlights OFF and just parking lights to see BETTER in the snow was crazy. Hoping following the tire cracks of the guys ahead of you are not driving to the same cliff!

Careful out there!

toumaltoumal
    Kickstarter Backer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 15

We’re mostly east of Wichita

As Falls Wichita, so Falls Wichita Falls.

Next Unread Topic:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

Previous Topic: Overload in VR not starting (black screen) Next Topic: Drop 0.85, build 100